Lasara has left the ranch and she is back at home.
The fire doesn't seem to be moving very fast. There's a chance it may never make it to our house, and if it does, there will be a fire team to fight it, Lasara said.
Two crews and trucks left to fight the Singley fire on the Orrs Springs side of the ranch, because it is a waiting game on Radical Ridge. But there are three dozers on the ridge and three firefighters with one hose truck at the house.
Lasara said there is no containment of the fire, they don't know how many acres are burning, and no one is actively fighting it. But if it comes, someone will be there to fight it, and they think they can save it. (Obviously that is determined by the fire itself).
Firefighters are confident with the good work done so far by family and friends to create fire breaks, and are adding more of their own, she said.
Tobias Young
1 comment:
this is a test
Hi Folks, this is Linda. I'm up patroling the SW side of Greenfield (i.e. I can't sleep)
I went out at 11:40 after writing my last email and couldn't see any fires anywhere.
I woke up 20 minutes ago from smoke and just came back from driving from the ridge above our house to Gerhard and Mary's driveway. No fires on Running Springs that I can see and none on Radical Mt either. I can see stars if I look straight up.
I'm going to try sleeping with a mask on. I'll let you know how it works.
- Linda
Post a Comment