Linda and everyone on Greenfield and Singley Ranches,
Here's the first of a series of fact sheets issued by the Public Information
Officer of the new Incident Command Team now managing the firefighting
efforts. I don't have the one for today electronically yet.
An evacuation warning was formally issued today at 4:00 p.m. for Greenfield
Ranch. Remember, a warning advises that the danger is close but not
imminent, and that an evacuation order MAY be issued soon.
The public info number is 467-6426. KZYX will also have frequent updates.
If you can't get through, you may call me and I'll try to help, as I'll be
working part-time at the command center and have access to some information
there.
I urge all of you to take this very seriously, because the weather
conditions are predicted to worsen in the next couple of days. Plan ahead!
BE SAFE!!
Love you!
Julie Rogers
Executive Director
Mendocino County Fire Safe Council
firesafe@pacific.net
(707) 462-3662
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment