Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good News from Orr Hot Springs

from Paula Ondov--
Orr Springs right now is totally in the clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The helicopter did get there to dump about 15 bucket loads over the cliff. Yeah. And the tubs are on and open to the ranch communities. What other good news do we have?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone from Kiri

Update on Greenfield Communications Tree

I am at home again, moved the family back in last night. Still haven't done my dishes and I never thought I'd look forward to it like this. Can't wait for some normalcy.

We're almost there with the defensible space, another short work party would do it. Seems like everyone is taking a breath now and that's good. So no rush, it'll get done.

I've been working with Marsha Williams of One Earth pottery studio in Ukiah to tighten up our Communications Tree list. Of course right after that our phone line got bulldozed, naturally... But soon I should be able to complete the updated lists so every Branch Contact Person has a copy of all other Branch Contact peoples' lists. And Haille will fix the phone tonight, probably.

Baby Rowan is calmer now after I've given him some *almost* totally undivided attention. He really freaked when I got so stressed during the evacuation. I guess a few people lost it, eh?

I trust we're getting better and there's really a lot more work to do, so pacing is essential.

Any questions/concerns on the Communications Tree, go ahead and email them directly to me at kiri@pacific.net and/or chickenfoot@wildblue.net.

I love you all. Kiri